Monday, March 2, 2009

No room for improvement!

The main reason I resent lissano and emo atyacharjee, next door is because they have a bigger room; we fucking pay the same rent. Not fair I say. I don’t know you, I don’t want to know you – I don’t want to be friends with you just because you are my flatmates. And you just remember I stay here too so maybe you could make some space in the fridge for me. You are not the only people in the house you know and you sure do act like it.
Today you guys crossed all limits – Queen emo atyacharjee has her whole courtroom with the jesters and her cabinet follow her around and they usually eat, sleep etc and basically hang around OUR flat! One of the clinger-ons actually asked my roommate to not lock our room. Damn you woman – you have a house go there and study.
Do I ever ask for your friend’s room? No. I don’t. Some of us have some fucking decency. I have been saddled with the tiniest room in the house but do I ever wander across to your room? Hell no! I feel suffocated sharing it with someone. Do I ever come and sit in your room? I keep to myself in my room when am home so next time don’t ask for my room damn it!
And Moserella, I am so pissed off with you- it was not just your room to give away to someone! Wtf, I mean it is my room too! I don’t buy the excuse that she wanted to study. She doesn’t even live in the freaking house damn it! Let her go to her own house and study or prance around. You give away my books and now this- really learn to respect other people’s things. I don’t like them (the clinger-ons) being there- really this is the limit- I have privacy/ possession issues- don’t test me woman. Don’t ask for my bucket too – I don’t care if it will be put to use by someone at least. You will pick out the last straw one of these days and heaven or whatever you believe in help you then…
You know what guys if I would have found another place I would have gladly moved- let’s live and let live and not interfere with each others lives for now, ok? Is that too much to ask? Give me some space damn it. Stay away from my damn room and keep your scumy hands off all things that are mine.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Tag: Psychotic"

Tch. Tch.

Consumed by hostility, her soul is.

Anonymous said...

Any doubts about the psychotic bit? I hope you are not friends of the said women in the post...
The comments would suggest otherwise
Anyway, if you are - tell them to go fuck themselves and not have some prick to come over and leave hostile comments on my blog :-)

Anonymous said...

My appologies Sid- you were the same guy who wrote that Sid-meister blog right? Jean's friend? Facebook proved otherwise :)
I am the cat :P I believe you were on the cat's friend list.

Well the tormented soul just proved she is very, hostile now didn't she? :-)

How you liking Pune and hows your course going on?

Anonymous said...

Yep. The very same. Greeting, Czarlita!

The "prick" would ask how the Czarlita was doing, but the "prick" thinks that would be a bad idea. Maybe the Czarlita will think the "prick" is doing so on the decree of the "said women" and kill the "prick" by stuffing posioned fur into his nostril.

Pune's a nice enough city. The course, however, is a different matter. I've just decided to quit- why? Because, the course is a joke. In unequivocal terms. The only people more stupid than the teachers are the students. And believe me, the teachers' intellect is akin to that of Rabri Devi. SIMC is all name, and no substance. There is simply nothing ther- no academics, a decadent library, corrupt and inefficient administration, coupled with a course fees that is on the higher side for a media course.

To illustrate my point- even the airheads who call themselves students there want to leave!

I'm joining the Humanities course at IIT Chennai. Its a prestigious course, and more importantly there are teachers of impeccable credentials who are actually capable of teaching. Besides, the course is holistic and covers modules ranging from World History to Political Science to Literature to Sociology. Even humour studies!

Anonymous said...

Hostility returned with hostility, now we are even.
I am glad I did not go to Symbi then and the humanities course sounds great- I knew someone who was doing a Phd at IIT Chennai at the same department. He was all ga-ga about the place.
Symbi was know for getting the best from the industry I dont think that translated into good teachers. Do try and apply abroad after this course there are same great programs and grants out there.
All the best.
So what you majoring in? picked one yet?

Anonymous said...

"Returned with hostility"

Nah, just plain good ol' sarcasm.

All Symbiosis will do is ensure good placements and networking. That may well be, but you don't get to the top in ANY field (much less journalism) by not learning and by not being exposed to different forms of academia.

Its an integrated five year MA and I dont have to pick a stream till the end of the second year. They offer a major in English/ Developmental Studies/ Economics at the end of 2 years.

The first two years, I study modules of all the subjects I outlined earlier.

Where did you do your Bachelors and Masters from?

Anonymous said...

The integrated M.A sounds good.

I did my Bachelors from Fergusson in Pune and then masters from the University of Pune's Department of English- it was heaven when I was there we had a few gifted professors.