Monday, March 2, 2009

One jealousy supreme coming right up!

We have given up our usual bouts of the blues for the greens lately. I still sulk but deep within me there is a nasty green brew stirring and it is ghastly.

The brat, who usually manages photos that are cute, fun and playful – has a new avatar. She manages to look elegant in her most recent pictures- initially I was happy that my baby sister posing with a glass of champagne and a real classy dress could pull it off. I even dedicated my facebook status message to her. But deep inside I turned a shade that was close to the colour of her dress- deadly radioactive green, was my colour.

I am jealous of colleagues, I am jealous of friends- and I am stupid enough to tell them so and they look at me like some freak with her underwear on her head. I don’t know what to do. I know it’s not malicious- I just don’t have anything to be proud of now. Anyone care to offer an analysis?

No comments: